My Guardian Angel

RandyW

If you do not believe in guardian angels you will now. Easter Sunday concluded with dinner at mom and dads house. As Daisy and I were going home we were involoved in a t-bone collision with another woman, who hit us while not paying attention. My Scion xb is totalled. Daisy and I and as far as I know the other driver walked away from this. I am very sore from my seat belt and airbag deployment but ok. Ice packs and Tylenol for me and nothing for Daisy. My guardian angel was with me on WEaster nite, and never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly :) will be at chat tonite, maybe not all nite though, not sure.

I'm so glad to hear you and DaisyDawg are no worse for the wear. You are right...........'someone' was watching over the two of you for sure. Just make certain you really are okay ~ sometimes after the fact one can find more hurting than originally thought.

Kasey

I believe in guardian angels and I'm so glad yours was sitting on your shoulder on Easter.

What a scare though huh?

Hope the healing is coming along and your after accident bruising and aches isn't too painful.