hello

MARYG

I would like to thank all those who reply with nice thoughts to me on introductions board. its difficult knowing what to say about my husband. I am what might be known as loner and he was all there was but then he passed away. its more than year and half now and as I always said I can never be ok. and I was right. if any of you have seeen one of commercials I think it might be for flu medicines. there is someone and you can sort of see through him. welll its how I am.......... not really around anymor. I made it through easter. of course as all holiday times are I did not speak to nobody. after richard passed away my car stoped running and now I am in prison in my home. I always have talks with richard and cats. but nobody who answers me though. I have one cat who lives with me and various strays who are usually around.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Would there be a grief group you could join?

If it isn't for you I guess that is OK, but it sounds like ti may be something which would work for you?

What about a pastor at a church?

I hope something helps you to feel more 'whole".

Wish I could give you a big hug right now!! I know how you feel exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am your Male counterpart.

Mary, I am sending you wishes for comfort and strength during this most difficult time. I am so sorry that you are going through this and can imagine how lonely you feel without your Richard, and your vehicle. Please come to us to help relieve you from the emptiness you feel. We will listen and be here for you. I lost my husband one week and one day ago and could not have ever been prepared for the feeling of loss. We must embrace the memories and love the time we had with our husbands and let them rest peacefully. Where do you live? Maybe there are options to help you get around and interact with others who have something in common or have experienced loss too??? I would be happy to look into resources for you if that would help. Feel free to PM me.

Peace...Flowergirlie