not one but two

RandyW

Daisy probably will noit make it through the weekend. Too many tumours to remove or treat. Belly full of Fluid I AM SO FREAKING MAD RIGHT NOW AND TIRED OF THIS STUFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((Randy)),

I didn't realize in chat last night that Daisy was so bad to be at this point. I'm sorry and you know I mean it because we are in the same position with our Kodi dog. Too old and tumors too complicated to operate on her belly. Probably a recurrence of her breast cancer.

Geez, when it rains it pours for both of us. :cry: Monday, Tony's progression and Tuesday our doogie's bad news. I know EXACTLY what you mean --- I'm soooo tired of all this cancer ca-ca.

Hug her, pet her, and love her. Many hugs to you. We are here.

Welthy

Ah (((Randy))).......poor (((Daisy Dawg))). Teddy is extremely sorrowful as well. I am so terrible sorry ~ as I know only too well the heartbreak of losing a beloved dog. I have done it over and over and over. Wish I could be there with you, Randy. Since I just got a new washer and dryer today...........let me give you a warm blanket fresh from the new dryer. Give Daisy a pet and hug from Teddy and me, okay?

Kasey