Sister's Pet Scan Results

Bev'sSister

Hello everyone. I think the last time I posted, it was because the insurance company would not pay for my sister to have a pet scan. She had a ct scan and will have the results of that on Monday. However, my neice-in law called her yesterday and told her to come and get a pet scan and it would be free for her. Soooo..she had it done and my neice told her there was nothing there but a little tiny gray spot that is probably scar tissue. My neice is not the radiologist, but the radiologist did tell her that it looks good. WHEW!! This is such a difficult time in our lives. I am so glad I can talk to all of you and tell our good news as well as not so good news. I hope all is well for everyone and I will continue to pray for us all.

Thank you all so much for your kind responses. I hope that she will be declared in remission Monday when she goes in to see the Dr. You never know with this da** disease. She is really in good spirits and is sure that God has healed her. I hope that is true. I know that it is certainly possible. Sometimes I feel guilty writing about her doing so well right now, but we all know how soon the tables can turn on this. I hope in some way it helps others to believe that all things are possible with a positive attitude and great support. You have all been a great support to us and I know you will continue to be. KEEP PRAYING!

Love,

Bobby