Feeling Blue

Flowergirlie

Melinda, it's normal to feel what is going at this time of grief, separation and adjustment. Know your kids are experiencing similar feeings. Lots of prayers will be continuing for all of you. This is a tough time for your family. So thankful you are still posting. Lots of concern for you all and many thoughts and prayers. pammie

Hey there,

Chin up, you can do this. It's a big hill to climb but one step and day at a time you'll see that you can do this. Each loss has a special meaning that comes with the change and that too will be barable as the days go by.

Keep the faith that this has happened at this time because you are equiped to take it all on. Although you don't feel it, believe that someone/something else has more faith in your abilities even when your in wonder.

Tammy

Flowergirlie:

All I can say is, "ohmygosh!" I haven't touched any of my Mom's stuff since she passed either. I STILL have the Christmas decorations up. You know why? Because she was ill and mustered up her strength to do something she loved (decorating for the holidays) and I think to see the expression on my face when I came home. I can't touch them. Her purse is still on the table. Her coat is still in the hall. My and my Mom's lives too were very intertwined and I also feel like I have lost a twin, my other half, the part that made me whole. We were mother-daughter/sisters/roommates/shoulders to cry on/everything.......we'll all get through this...I'm telling you, I don't know what I would've done if I wouldn't have found all of you and this site...there were some good things to come out of this stupid awful hateful disease!