Need to vent???

KatieB

Didn't know where to put this--- so I put it here, hope Ya'll don't mind.... I need to vent!!!

I've had a terrible day. Let's make this a venting post.....

Vent away...

What drives you crazy?

What makes you mad?

What do you Hate????

This is NOT directed to anyone on this messageboard, I promise!!!

I really dislike aggressive, arrogant people who are just bullies. It doesn't make you a strong person to shoot off a snooty e-mail or call and bark commands at me (remember, I'm not an "employee") I volunteer my time and money too!

I really dislike people who don't speak their minds and play games to make other people look bad to others, or to make themselves look good....

I really dislike the way those people make me feel.

:cry:

And to think...I woke up feeling really good today, which is something I haven't felt in a long time..

AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Vent completed. I feel better.

Your turn...

Ok, I'll take a turn....

I am 37.5 weeks pregnant and I can hardly breathe because I'm sick with a really awful respiratory thing. My doctor says it's 'allergies.' All I know is the 'allergy medicine' isn't working and I feel like crap. I'm coughing so hard and so deeply that you'd think I was trying to deliver the baby by coughing her up...

My two year old has been very, very challenging the last couple days. Pushing her boundaries, being grumpy, and making every little thing a drama queen situation (no idea where she gets that.... :roll:). Today at naptime, she stripped off a poopy diaper and wandered around with it instead of getting me to come change her meaning, that's right, I get to crawl around on my hands and knees and clean up poop.

And my husband is in Alaska, and has been for two weeks. Thank God he will be home by next Monday. Sometimes, this Navy wife thing ain't what it's cracked up to be. But at least he should be here for the baby getting here (we got a reprieve on the deployment that almost came alongside it. instead they just spirited him away to Alaska right before the big day *sigh*)--as long as baby doesn't decide to come in the next few days.

Ok, I feel better too...

Next!

Sorry you are having a bad day Katie:( And you too Val. 37.5 weeks, wow, baby will be here soon!

I HATED when I was told recently "you lost weight, now you are a pretty girl". So I was an ugly duckling before???? I also HATED at a recent baby shower to hear more than once "You lost weight, I never would have recognized you.". Please, yeah I lost about 50lbs, good for me, but I am still chubby and easily recognizable. :twisted: Uh maybe you wouldn't have recognized me b/c last time you saw me I was in a big white wedding dress with my hair up????

I am sure there will be more stuff I hate later :)

Katie--I just have to tell you this made me feel so much better. You know why? As I was sitting here venting about all these small potatoes here at LCSC where we know that life can just be so very hard... I realized that.... I can vent about small potatoes again. And that means... That means 'new normal' is starting to take hold. And that means that... life doesn't feel so raw anymore....?

So... Thanks for giving me a chance to vent. I got really excited about it. I even blogged it. ;) And I'm so excited about being able to vent about small potatoes that I don't feel like venting anymore! :lol:

Gee i guess i'm the one so far not really feeling mad. But since you started this "Katie" what bother's me are Narcistic people, you know the kind that every thing evoles around them. Then there are the people who live by feel good emotion's rather than reality. But one of my bigger gripe's is people who believe there has to be a reason such as a bad home or neighborhood for being EVIL. OK now i'm upset.. :lol::lol::D:P

Good topic, Katie. Like Larry, I'm actually having a pretty good dan and can't think of too much to rant and rave about but...the it's early...lol! By the end of today, I'm sure plenty will pop in my mind!!!

I'm also having an okay kind of a day.

I will say that I do not like people who are braggarts and so pumped up with their own self-importance that they fail to notice what is really happening to others around them. They walk around with their head in the clouds (or up their butts) and think that their way is the only way. They tend to be smug and self-righteous.

Although they are frustrating, I use the mental image of "flicking a gnat off my arm" to deal with them. They won't notice anyway! :lol:

Give the old "flick" a try -- it works!

Hugs to you Katie for all of your hard work as a volunteer -- one of the most thankless jobs in the world. Imagine a world without volunteers and it would be a pretty bleak place. Thanks for brightening our "little corner" of the world!

---------------------------------------

Brings to mind this verse: Matthew 6:1-4

1"Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2"So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. 3But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

-------------------------------------------

Katie, our Heavenly Father will reward you!

Welthy

Ohhh boy did you ask for it! LOL

I hate sick husbands!! I've been battling the after-effects of some kind of bug that had me sick in all directions last week and finally decided that I needed to see the doctor when, after a week, I still wasn't able to eat more than a tablespoon full of food nor could I keep it with me for more than an hour. My husband decides that his runny nose and cough trump the fact that his pregnant wife has been living on gatoraide for a week and had the audacity to complain to me!!

I hate gatoraide!!

I hate the bosses at work who think that because we (the associates) have no teaching degree and therefore have no meetings to attend...we're supposed to be psychic! We got a nasty email from the boss today because we didn't automatically take over the teacher's outside duty (watching the kids so they don't mangle eachother before they come in the building)while they had their meetings. This the FIRST time we've heard about it and we're only 6 weeks from the END of school?!?! I guess we were supposed to just know. :roll:

I'm irritated at kids who have absolutely no motivation, no self-control, and no idea what the word respect means.

Oh boy...I'm so glad summer break isn't too far away!

Thanks for the venting blog Katie!!!

~Missy~

I still dislike the people I described the day before yesterday !! LOL. And thinking about them and what they've put me thru brings the anger on again.....BUT

The best medicene is laughter......The kind of laughter where you gag, you're laughing so hard- the kind of laughter that threatens to wet your pants, the kind of laughter that leaves you laughing long after you've hung up the phone.

You know who you are...thank you for checking in on me and for the laughs.

It's probably been years since I had a laughing fit like that. I so needed it.

Thanks everyone for responding to my venting thread.

I hope all of you are having better days....

(((hugs)))