12 Years ago today my LC journey began

Connie B

Thank you everyone for your kind and supportive words. I'm not going to worry about my "Nodule'S". I told my Doctor I was going to let him worry about them. I've decided I am to busy trying to enjoy life the best I can. :wink:

Thank you all again for your support. I know I can get very cranky at times, :oops::roll: but I really do care what happens to everyone here.

God Bless us All!

What would we do without our nodules to keep us hopping!!! And you KNOW how little 3 MM is!

So the CT sliced the sucker. Next time it won't see it at all.

And YES give the worry to the doctor. He's the one who found it. :lol:

gail

I just saw this now. Hate those darn bumps, but love that attitude! And just remember, while the larger nodule was malignant, they biopsied some of my dad's smaller ones and they were non-malignant.

Connie, what a wonderful health testimonial you are! 12 years and still counting is wonderful and such an encouragement to all of us.

The nodules are really small that you have, and I would guess we all have them and that yours is not cancerous!

So happy for you

Barb

"blaze100"]

Oh these nodules...they are like men...they come and go :)

Barb

TOO TOOOOO FUNNY, but damn that's pretty good girlfriend! :lol::lol::lol::lol: I was just going to add that sometimes these nodule's are a pain in the you know what like men! :roll::wink: I know we girls can be a royal pain too all the boys here too! 8):wink: