Today,s Frank's Birthday

Frank Lamb

Hi Everyone, Today Frank would have been the big 60. The kids and I are having a birthday party for him. Frank was so sure he would have been here but I guess GOD had other plans for him.If all his friends would like to have a chocolate donut and a bud lite today I'm sure Frank will get a big charge out of that. Have a great day, Connie

Connie,

Thanks so much for letting us know today is Franks special day... and I am just so touched that your family will be gathering to honor his 60th... what a wonderful family you must have. I am sure that Frank is looking down from the heavens today and watching over us all - I will definetely be lighting a candle in his honor tonight.... (I don't drink!!) - and I just bet if we gaze up to the sky tonight the stars will be sparkling extra bright in honor of Franks 60th! Much Love, Sharon

To Frank,

I raise my glass high and salute you!! Your encouragment and support was felt by so many. You have been and continue to be an inspiration to me and many others. I can only hope to have the grace and dignity that you had as you went through this life.

May you feel the love of those that knew you, now that you are in heaven looking down on us each day.

Happy Birthday!

Shirley

Hi, Connie! Glad you posted and let us know. Fran was so loved here. I can relate because my Lucie died in September and her 70th birthday was March 15. I also thought she would have made it to then. Our family got together to celebrate her life and to share memories. It was good for us all. So I am glad you had a party for Frank. Blessings. Don

Connie, although I din't get a chance to post on Saturday, I did read your post and had a chocolate donut and beer in Frank's memory. I do have to tell you that I couldn't handle both of them together. I had the donut around lunch time and then later on had my beer. I spent Saturday at the Vietnam Veterans Reunion in Wickham Park and I thought of Frank while I was there. The Moving Wall comes to our town every year at this time and supposedly has the largest reunion for Vietnam vets in the south.

I so hope that Frank and Dennis managed to meet up and share a few beers for his birthday. Frank had told me that Dennis resembled a Nam buddy of his. Happy Birthday, Frank....we miss you!!!