reposted updateon Joanie55

DanaBrooke

My mom is very weak and can't swallow. She can no longer eat any foods or even water. Since her body is not digesting it. She is hooked up to an iv. She is really not responding but sometimes she will struggle and say I love you to us. The nurse came today and said the time is near. I really don't know what to write or how to express my feelings right now.. Just wanted to update you all and thank you for everything.

You are a remarkable daughter, Dana! What you have done these past few months is nothing short of inspirational. My hope is that Joan will remain comfortable and pain free and that you and Dad receive the strength to see you through this time.

Many many hugs to (((((you and Mom......Dad too))))).

Love,

Kasey

Dana,

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom.

This stage is so painful. It is comforting to know she is surrounded by so much love...

Praying for strength for your Mom and family.

Warm Hugs,

Melinda

I am so very sorry for what you all are going through. Your mother has always been such a positive person on this board. I hate that this is happening. I am so so sorry.

Carol