I think I know why im going nuts today

RAY A

This friday I will get my 4th cycle of chemo. Next week I get the TESTS. I will be getting A CT scan to see if the chemo is still working on my addrenal glands also I will Be getting my MRI of my brain to see if I join the "clear headed club". Please pray for me I need good news. My head feels real good (no head aches or any thing but with my luck that dont mean any thing. As everyone know waiting for tests is one of the worst things to do.

bless all of us :!::!::roll:

Oh Ray, I am praying for you. I am praying earnestly and reverantly that you join the Empty Headed Club. Stay positive, and listen to your body. You've been feeling good, and that is a good sign that this treatment has been working.

I know it's impossible to not worry. Waiting for tests is the worst. But know that I will be praying for you every day until you get the news that you are cancer free.

Lots of Love,

Carleen

Hi Ray,

I understand your other post better in this light as well. I always get jittery before the tests. It is a natural phenomenon.

But in a way we are blessed, being given the gift of looking death in the eye. I had a very close friend who was killed suddenly in an accident, and it occurred to me much of what would have flashed before my eyes would have been regrets. I thought, that's no way to have lived.

I started making some changes in my life then, before I even knew I had cancer. This message was brought home to me again this weekend, a friend's young husband, not even 40, dropped dead of a heart attack. No warning. No chance to tell his wife of just two years how much he loved her. No chance for her to see it coming. Dubious blessing though it may be, we have all been given the chance to tell our loved ones how we feel.

That is no small gift. May we all make the most of it, our foreknowledge and our time here, however long it is. In my book now, the little blessings are the biggest.

I'll be praying for you, and hope you can join the empty head club next week. Bet your boys are proud of you. Take care of yourself and your family until then....

Warm regards,

MaryAnn

Ray,

Oh how I hate the dreaded test time and the waiting. No matter what I tell myself, I get so anxious and worried. Please know I will be praying for you that you continue to be a member of the empty head club and that the chemo is continuing to kill those cancer cells. My best to you!

Dear Ray,

Waiting for test results is the worst! But you know that worrying will accomplish nothing, and wastes precious energy. I think being sick for a week in bed has also really brought you down in the dumps too. Whenever I feel bad I get depressed and find it hard to be positive.

Ray, it is also understandable to wonder about life after death. I know I have. However, your not living life to the fullest when you think about death all the time. Please try to focus on the "now." Just have faith that there is eternal life after death. Prayers for clear scans!

Cheryl

Hey Ray.

Sounds like you're one busy guy -- almost too busy to be worrying about test results. I know it's an anxious time, but in my opinion, worrying just wastes alot of valuable energy that could be put to good use elsewhere (read go fishing, play golf, take the kids to the park). Worrying won't get you anywhere that will be benefitial to you or your family - and it won't change the test results. Don't worry, be happy... and deal with the results when they come in. I have always tried to put a positive spin on negative things ever since my diagnosis. Sometimes it takes a while before I can accomplish it, but I can usually find something positive to make my day a little brighter. Take care my friend,

David P.

Hi Ray,

I know that test waiting is horrible but be glad you can have tests to check out your progress. I have a good feeling that you will be joining a new club of empty heads. I also pray hard every night for all of your bodies to accept the chemo and kick the cancer back to he/////.

It is your turn for good news and hope to see your next post in the Good News.