Missing Link Word Game

Judy-OK

I really laughing out loud Maryanne because here in "Oklahoma" we do use the term "bed hair" for folks that lay down most of the time and their hair tends to plaster to their head.

The word I was think of with: losing, total and top

was CONTROL.

Hi Heather,

Sorry if I offended you by using the phrase "you people" perhaps that was a bit harsh. But I did not mean it to be sarcastic. Like I had no idea what bed hair was and I am sure I did not offend teacake or at least I hope I didn't anyway.

I looked up arc and it said "Something shaped like a curve or arch: the vivid arc of a rainbow. Mathematics. A segment of a circle".

I just for some reason come up with 60. Like a liter, I think is 60, seconds could be sixty and an arc maybe a 60 degree angle.

If that is right then I did learn something. :D

Let me know.

Maryanne :wink:

you totally did not offend me, I'm sorry too if it sounded like you did. The correct answer is mili (for us science lovers it makes perfect sense...mili second, mililiter, miliarc). Maybe I was too far out there....

The way I see it, we all are or have gone through, the same terrible heartache so lets stick together and if we need help, thats ok too! Many times I have needed it and probably will in the future too!

Peace!

Heather

Patut it the answer to your words "language"??

Darn it heather I think you would have given me credit because I thought what you typed but would have spelled it "milli" which I knew was wrong but did not know what was right and was too darn lazy to look it up and pride would not let me type it wrong yesterday. Today for some reason I have no problem admitting to my illiteracy. LOL

Yes, its funny how we can do something one day but not the next.....

I miss my mom terribly today, everyday, sleepless as always at 3 am....why is that I dont really know. My brothers wedding today/yesterday, wish there was someone awake i could talk to. Just so damn sad!