I don't like this feeling

I guess I can now join the club of Wait and See-ers. My sister just had her last radiation and chemo treatment for 6 weeks. Her radiologist thinks he should hold off on any more treatments because Beverly(my sister)was starting to feel some pain when eating again and he did not want to do any damage to her. Her oncologist decided to give her a break from Chemo too. 6 weeks of worrying that it may be back will be hard. I am really going to have to rely on my faith to get me through this. I do believe in miracles and I know they happen everyday. Please keep us in your prayers, as I will all of you.

Love to all,

Bobby

Prayers go up and blessings come down. Sending a Prayer from North Carolina. I know how hard this is, and we all do it. We pray for each other Daily. Hang in there and think positive.

Bobby

Thinking of you and your sister. My Mom is going through the same things-got the chemo-now into her 2nd week of radiation 2 x's a day-just feeling a little sore in her throat. Her Radiologist said he's beaming her from a different angle-trying to avoid the esophagus.

Keep me posted

Take Care

Dar

Bobby,

Hang in there. One thing I do know about radiation is that it continues to work for a while after treatment. Sometimes, a treatment break is in order to give a patient time to regain their strength. In the meantime, know that you have my prayers to go with the rest.

God Bless,

Sue

All the tx's keep working for a while even though she's not actively being treated.

This may be the boost that her system needs to regenerate and get her strength up for the next round. Neither dr would have delayed the tx if they thought there would be negative results.

Enjoy the break.

Geri