the long wait is over

Don M

I am embarrassed :oops: showing up so late to this post,Don. Sounds like you are FINALLY back on track with your game plan. 'Antsy' probably doesn't even begin to describe your feelings about the 'wait' time.

Here's to the GREAT results you so deserve. You are such an advocate for yourself (and by being such ~ for all of us as well) that good things just gotta happen. I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way, Don. Knock that tumor outta the ballpark!!!

Kasey

Great news Don, while I was going thru my radiation there were people who I talked with that was going thru cyberknife for different things and they all seemed to be doing better then before it started. One lady I talked with had cyberknife for a brain lesion, her husband told of how dizzy and her train of thought was all confused and she had times where she couldnt get out what she was wanted to say, he said after 3 treatments she was her old self. Wonderful outcomes with that treatment and I know it will be for you too. Keep us updated.