I just got my CT Scan results back...

carolhg

By the Grace of God my report continues to show No Evidence of Disease. I was a bit nervous because I am so close to that all important two year mark. July 1, will be two years since my surgery. My scan was a little different this time too. They did not just the chest but the abdomen and pelvis. I had to drink some barium stuff that was supposed to taste like a banana smoothie-did not. Hey I am not complaining. I am grateful to God and I appreciate all of you soooooooooo much.

Carol

Way to go, Carol! As for that nasty-tasting stuff, just be glad you didn't get diarrhea for two days after drinking it! Yep, it tastes horrid, but the other was a wicked little surprise for me - luckily, I got home before it hit, others haven't been so lucky....

Keep on keepin' on!

Congratulations Carol! Mine is next week and I'm really starting to get the shakes over it. Is that thing you drink instead of an IV infusion? I'd almost rather have that than getting stuck about 15 times before they find a good vein!

Enjoy your good news!

Cindy