I'm Back

Don Wood

Aloha, again, gang! I am back from a week in Hawaii with my son, Randy, and it was great for both of us -- we needed that. We saw Oahu (Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, North Shore), Big Island (mostly Hilo side and took a helicopter over the erupting volcano, Kilawaia) and Kauai (helicopter ride over and trips around the canyon). I got to parasail! Awesome! I have asked Katie to post a pic of us on Waikiki with this post. Glad to be back home, too. Don

donrandyhawaii.jpg

Don,

Welcome Back!!! Sounds like you had a great trip. I was fortunate to be in Hawaii many years ago and I too went to Pearl Harbor - I have to say, that was one of the most touching places I have ever been to on this earth. It was almost a surreal feeling watching the film of the events that occured there, then stepping outside and going to the monument. Very moving indeed. You my friend are far more courageous than I - I was too chicken to parasail!!!

Anyway, glad it was a great time!! Love, Sharon