Go Rest High...

missyk

Alicia Susan "Sue" Seymour...my mother, my friend...passed away peacefully this evening surrounded by her family at Mercy Hospice, Johnston.

My heart hurts...and is crushed by seeing my daughter hurting in a way I can't ease. And, of course, Mom being Mom...it let loose and POURED right after she took her last breath. *Smiles softly* I love her and I miss her already...but I'm so glad she's no longer suffering.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh (((Missy))),

I guess I have been expecting this post, but that doesn't make it any easier. I am just so sorry. You were such a team these past 2 years. You cetainly did have one extraordinary mother. From all that you have shared about her, along with her own posts, I can see you have so much of her in you. You are incredible.

I will be offering many prayers for your family at this time. Be sure to stop in here so we can prop you up. We all care for you so very much. Please accept my sincerest condolences.

Kasey

Missy

I am so very sorry about your Mom's passing away. She sounded like one tough cookie-I feel for you.

May you find peace, strength and comfort in the days to come.

Dar

Missy, I'm so sorry for the pain that's with you and your family. Your Mom will be missed by so many, she was a force to be reckoned with until the very end.

Sue fought her battle with courage and spirit and you were a tremendous support for her.

Take care

Geri

thoughts, prayers, hugs and condolences, to you and your family. This is a tumultuous time. Take care of yourself and each other. Mom will always be watching over you eternallly.