It's official ... progression

TracyD

Hi, Tracy. It's a bummer that you're having to leave the Avastin club so soon -- I was hoping you'd get a few more months of "easy street." I've been on Avastin alone since early February, you since December as I recall, and hasn't it been nice!

I won't be getting another scan until late June, so I'm okay for a while. At some point it's pretty much guaranteed that I'll show progression too, then it will probably be Alimta for me as well. Or Tarceva, since I haven't had that one yet.

Now go hug your beautiful family and share some of our Aloha with them all. My admiration and best wishes,

Ned

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well crap! I'd like to say #*%@ but Katie will censor me.

I'm sorry there's another bump in the road but it sure sounds like your onc has a grader in the garage ready to roll out and even it out.

Enjoy your weekend and know that we're all behind you fighting with you too.

Geri

Hi Tracy,

First of all I want to say what a great attitude you have. I admire your courage and love the way you are prepared to fight this with everything you have.

It's not the news I wanted to hear, but I know you have the grit and determination needed to fight this.

Good to hear you are surrounding yourself with great people. Enjoy.

Will be thinking of you and know I am on your side,

Sharon

Sorry about the progression, Tracy. But I'm standing here on the sidelines cheering you on. Hope the Alimta just obliterates all signs of cancer. Enjoy the weekend, let people wait on you hand and foot, and visualize the chemo killing the chemo. Stay strong.

Trish

Tracy,

How I love the FIGHT you always have. Dang that report... So glad you didn't even hesitate to let Alimta start doing its thing right away. Lighting a candle at mass for you on Sunday!! Let everyone wait on you hand, foot, fingers and toes. Enjoy the weekend. Ellie

Tracy,

This is not the news any of us were hoping for but couldn't ask for a better "additude". Praying that this is YOUR drug. Enjoy the weekend and let those folks wait on you. If you feel great...still let those folks wait on you.

Nina