Hi I am new here.... with questions...

trina

Responded to you r Pm before I saw this so you know Trina!!!!

The 10 tubes is the only thing I can talk about. Been there done that. prayers for Tuesday

Hi. I hope everyone is doing ok and I wanted to let you know i pray for you all everyday.

I also wanted to post that I had my Bronchoscopy today. I did ok until the last 5 minutes where I coughed up a lot and felt as I was going to die. It hurt so bad and was horriable.The dr says it took longer then expected and that some of the numbing stuff may of wore off. I was given something to calm my nerves before we started but it didnt work to good. I watched it on the Tv the whole time. But I did ok until last 5 minutes when I could start feeling everything. My dr says I was a trooper and did good.

He was unable to get to the one mass that worries him but was able to get a whole lot of fluid ( which was brown he says this concerns him but were hoping it is just a really bad infection) and able to get cells with the brush thing.

Also he got a lot of good pictures. I had red and white blotches and he was able to get a lot of good pictures of this. he says this is not normal at all. It looked pretty nasty! He gave me a picture of it but my scanner is broken and the picture i took of it with my camera didnt turn out to good.

He said it will take 8 weeks to get the full result but were get some results as early as the 12th.( but not all of them)

I've lost 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks ( i neeeeeeed to lose weight but not from being sick!) now i am 35 pounds from my weight goal but wish i was not losing weight because i am losing it for the wrong reasson. he wants me to start drinking some shakes in the morning.

Although the Bronchoscopy hurt (the last 5 minutes) I really do like my Dr I know it just didnt go as fastly as planned and he had to spend a lot more time in there then he thought he would of.

On a personal note.. my dh is away at Police acadamy right now (unfortunally he is gone all week and home on weekends so was unable to be here) He was taking his shooting test as I was having the Bronchoscopy dont and he passed with flying colors!

My dr did this he was very worried as I am young *28* and we are going to find out right away what all this is , what is making me sick and get it taken care of as soon as we can.

I also have to go to a kidney Dr for the 20x28 mass on my kidney.

Were not sure if i'll beable to have surgery on the 18th ( depends on if the brown fluid is infection) if it is were have to push surgery back. this would be very bad as I am in a great deal of pain from the masses in my belly

Ok i am sorry. I am going on and on

I will continue to keep you all in my prayers. I hope to find something out very soon.. My PET Scan is friday

Trina, Thanks so much for update and sorry you had suc ha rough time. Drink up, Eat when you are hungry not neccsarily 3 square meals a day. Hope that helps some and let us know if we can help with anyhting. Think Positive and will keep you and Family in prayers. also eat what you want to get the weight back up. Prayers and Great thoughts for good news at next visit.