Thanks to Everyone

sunnydays

I read all of the responses to my post and I want to thank everyone for taking the time to respond. I am in a peculiar position being the "daughter in law". I have to be very careful but my husband is going to try and find out some more details. My mother in law is not an easy person to deal when circumstances are perfect so everyone could imagine that this is less than pleasant for those of us around her. She definately does have alot of fight in her that will help her through this, What makes me most sad is the fact that we really are not close with her. My husband had a less than pleasant childhood. She is a very difficult person to get close too. It breaks my heart that my husband and children do not have a good relationship with her. I wish things could change but I do not see her having any revelations.

Well chemo and radiation are scheduled to start in the middle of June. I am going to frequent this site in hopes of getting info. Thank you to everyone and keep up the good fight.

If you let us know details we can advise of side effects and hings of that nature. Set up a profile if you want. Your husband should be able to get info from Oncologisrt being a family member. Prayers and Great wishes.