Super Thisilyn (Milk Thistle)

Hi Jamie! I've been on Milk Thistle for at least 6 years. Not only is it good for liver support, but there's studies on milk thistle and lung support also.

Jamie,

Studies have been done in mice that show milk thistle components, silymarin and silibinin slows human lung tumor growth. They used pure silibinin, which is not the type found in Milk Thistle supplements for human consumption. No studies have been done in humans to date that I am aware of.

Tony tried milk thistle while on his only chemo break and the cancer progressed quickly. I use milk thistle daily for my own liver problems and have noted less pain in my liver area. So, I made good use of his leftovers!

Welthy

• 1 month later...

Jamie,

I don’t know if we talked about this in Chicago or not. I had not been taking Milk thistle till I heard about it from you. I started taking Gaia Herbs Milk Thistle and then did some research. I picked the Ultra Thistle because of its purported highly absorbed and its potency. I just recently posted my report on Milk Thistle. Check it out. I think any Milk thistle is good to take. To get the high potency in a single capsule is better for me, because I take so many other things.

Stay positive, :)

Ernie