the continuing saga....

Geri

Geri,

Sorry to hear about that lymph node and the prospect of more surgery. I was on tamoxifen for 5 years and finished up last year in June. It wasn't all that bad, but if you can't tolerate it, there are all kinds of newer drugs now that they prescribe that are effective at preventing recurrence.

I hate that you have to do all this again, but I know that you'll do fine. Please keep us posted.

Since I missed the chocolate party last night, I will be having some in your honor tonight. I have mint chocolate chip ice cream in the freezer and I like to put Hershey's chocolate sauce on top.

Cindy

Geri,

I am really stressed by your news. I just hate the thought that you have to go under the knife again and go through those dreaded treatments.

I would have been right by your side eating that chocolate with you.

This really sucks but knowing you, my friend, you will get through this hurdle. You are an extremely strong lady and your wit and humor will help you through this. Also there will be so many prayers sent out to you that they won't know what hit them.

Hang Strong... and know how much we love you here and will certainly miss your presence until you are back with us.

Maryanne

I'm back and the pity part of the party's over, the chocolate part however is still going strong......what else would I do with my 'stock' - throw it out??? :shock::shock:

Our move is now a done deal, we close on this house on June 28th and move into our next one in MA on June 29th. We won't be leaving VT completely until the end of the year however - we have a cosy suite waiting at the Best Western for the duration - so Richard, and for a while me too, will be commuting to our "city home" on weekends!!

Watch out for the next thrilling installment in my journey :lol::lol:

Geri

Hi Geri, The chocolate effect is not totally complete without a dozen roses. :)

I am so sorry the margins were crummy. Hopefully they will get things right.

Let us know when you go back in so we can send out extra special prayers for good results.

Barb