My Dad is Gone

Joe

Joe,

Please accept my deepest sympathies on the loss of your father. I am so sorry.

I know that he was a strong and brave man, and you have every reason to be proud of his courage, as I am sure he is proud of the strength, love and support you have shown him throughout this whole ordeal.

Anyone could see from your posts that you had a close and loving relationship with your father. That bond still exists and will keep your father close in your heart as you now go through the process of trying to heal. It is a arduous journey, and I will be praying for you and your family during these difficult times. If you ever need to talk, or would like to get together, please e-mail me or PM me, and I will send you my phone # & address. I know we are close in proximity, I would like to offer my support for whatever you may need.

God Bless you and keep you close, may he comfort you and bring your family peace and bring you to a place where memories of your father bring warmth and happiness and not pain and loss.

Take care,

Carleen

Joe,

So very sorry to hear of your dad's passing. Please accept my heartfelt condolences and may he be at peace with God today.

God bless you and your family

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"