Hanging in here......

Ann

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back at work and hanging in here. I'm still having lots of back pain but am saying prayers that it's nothing that won't get better. I saw my doctor and he thinks, after seeing the CAT scan, that it's mostly muscular issues, although I do have some bone thinning, due to age. I'm having a DEXASCAN next week and then we'll see how much of a problem that is. I just want to thank everyone for all the good thoughts and prayers. I can feel them working.

Oh....I have some good news to share with all my friends. I'm going to be a grandmother for the second time in mid-January. Ella will be a big sister to a new baby. Her mom and dad will definitely be busy, as Ella will only be 14 monts old when the new baby is born.

So, God is good !!!

I've been missing everyone and thinking of you all!

It is good to hear that you are doing so well. Sorry I didn't respond earlier but I don't come here too often any more. I have been trying to reach you for weeks. I was shocked to read about your accident. Glad to hear about the new baby. My two great grandhildren are really growing. I'm sure you will get a lot of pleasure with yours.

I hope your back continues to mend and hope I can figure out what is going on with my email. I never get any back but appearantly a lot of them go missing. Best of luck. Lillian

Hi Ann,

I really hope you start to feel better Ann, but glad you are back to work.

As far as being a grandma again, you know how jealous I am :roll:

Great news Ann, it does seem like they will be busy with 2 in diapers.

Maryanne :wink: