are any of you LC Survivors Interested in

Connie B

doing a CHAT maybe on Wednesday night, or Thursday night? If so, sign up so I know how many may want to be a part of this. Maybe we could pick a topic that will draw interest for others. I would love to hear what other LC Survivors think of this idea and how many of you might want to do this. Lets get a bunch of us LC Survivors & go chat in the chat room one of these nights.

Who's game?

Hugs,

Connie

I love to chat, BUT as some of you probably know, I have a difficult time following all the conversations and keeping up with the typing. I'm willing to give it a go, though. I do have some issues :roll: some of you guys could probably help out with!

Kasey

I'd love to, but I have a 14-year old daughter who somehow senses when I want to go online and will then have some kind of emergency that absolutely requires the internet. I've attempted Tuesday nite chat a couple of times but was kicked out almost immediately by the girl. Sigh.

Trish

It also helps if, when directing a question to someone or answering their question, you include their name. For example: "Yes, Kasey, I do like German Shepherds." rather than, "Yes" "Yes, I Like GSDs"

With fewer people, you'll do fine Kasey.

Muriel

I'm thinking of a date here, I'm going to be gone the 221st through the 24th. So, that Wednesday and Thursday won't work. HOWEVER, we could slide in and do it on Monday June 18th as a practice run. How abuot it? Should we give it a try?

How about June 18 at 6:00 p.m. Central Time.

Just go to the top of the board and Click on CHAT and follow what it says. Hope to see many of you Lung Cancer Survivors there. :wink::D:D

Let me know if you want to talk about a topic and I will post it. Or you can post it under this tread.

Don't want to sound like "Ms Knowitall," but 6pm CDT is 7pm EDT as Becky said. It also is 5pm MDT (Mountain Daylight Time) and 4pm PDT (Pacific, including CA). Much, much earlier in HI and AK. "See you all" on Mon. night, 7pm EDT. I may be late, however, as that's pretty early - still eating dinner.

Muriel