CT SCAN TIME

kimblanchard

Well dear friends, may I ask for a prayer for my husband? It is CT scan time again. Tomorrow is the scan and later this week we will hear the results as to whether gemzar is doing anything or not. I am hopeful and optomistic (of course) but Bill is expecting the same news we have gotten each time we check to see if anything is halting this horrible nightmare of a disease. We have heard "progression of disease" since the first scan done after treatments back in the spring. This is the 4th chemo tried and Bill is losing hope.

Thank you so much and blessings to all of you,

Peg

Peg -

I have a little angel on my night stand that a dear friend gave me to watch over me when I was diagnosed..........she seems to be working well for me - I'll rub her wings and think of Bill - maybe she'll work her magic for him........

Hugs and Prayers,

SandyS

Dear Peg;

Both you and Bill will be in my thoughts and prayers. Will take some extra time for Bill this week. You two are long overdue for some good news.

wishing you well and praying real hard.

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

I will be keeping you guys company. Tomorrow morning I also go for the CT scan of the chest and adomen to see if chemo is still working on the adrenal glands and Saturday afternoon I go For MY MRI of my head to see if the 14 whole head rad treatments worked three months ago. next wed I see my ono and rad. for the results. Every one knows waiting for test results is the worse thing. I have been so depressed lately. I will be thinking of you guys.

Thank you so much friends. We find out the results tomorrow and I am really stressed tonight.

Ray, I will be thinking of you too tomorrow and saying a prayer. Norme, Bill sent his mother back to Florida about 2 weeks ago as she was really getting on his nerves. I admit I felt better with her at home during the day with him while I was teaching, but he insists he is ok home alone.

Tonight he is so fatigued and has been all day. Blood counts were very low this week.

Will keep you all posted ASAP. I pray the doctors know exactly what to do. Now I am headed to the medicine cabinet for a sleeping pill since I have not been able to sleep well all week.

Blessings to you all,

Peg