6/22/07

Tanner

My most heartfelt condolences.Deepest prayers and Thoughts for you and the family tonite. I kn ow this seems impossible and redundant but Hang in there. LEt things happen, and just let the tears flow. Try to remember the good times and not the bad times in dealing with this disease. SHe will always be watching over you, and always with you in your heart.

(((Tanner)))

I am so very sorry, I know what you meant, it's not fair, right now you probably feel like you're in shock, or some kind of fog. As you can see, I lost my husband Carlton, 4 months ago. I can't express in words what I had and am still going thru. Please know it is very important to have support, whether it be from family and friends, or others, such as us here or support groups, you may not realize it now, but it is very important.

Please PM me if you need to.

My prayers go out to you.

Grace

Tanner, live it the way that you and Karen planned. She won't be here physicially, but she will always be in your heart. For now though, I'm so sorry. May you find strenth in your grief and comfort in your tears and know that you have a family here holding you in our hearts.

Susan

Dear Tanner...we share a similar loss, although one will never quite understand anothers sorrow, it is with my compassionate intention to gently support you during this most difficult time. May you have the gift of comfort and peace. My sincere heartfelt condolences to you and the kids.

Hugs...Melinda

Tanner - I am so so sorry. I am on the road now of wondering the same and it isn't easy. But....you are stronger than you think cause you were strong for your wife through her illness and strong for your kids too. Ironically I was just thinking about you today. There is another website called www.ywbb.org. When you get time check it out...it helps. My deepest condolances and I wish you all the strength and healing possible. Heather

Oh dear (((Tanner))), there just are NO words adequate enough to express my heartache for you. It is unreal to hear this for I was remaining so hopeful for you all. I am offering much cyber comfort and hugs to you and your girls. You know we here are carrying some of your grief.....hope that simple support can be of some help. Remember we continue to be here to offer what we can.

Please accept my sincere condolences.

Kasey