6/22/07

Tanner

I know what you are going through. I lost my dad less than a month ago. I too am left wondering what am I going to do for the next 50 yrs. But whenever I get depressed I just think about my dad's spirit and the legacy he left behind. I ask God to remind me that to be absent in the body is to be present with the Lord. I pray that God grants you and your children peace in the difficult days ahead.

Sincerely,

Rochelle

I am so sorry you lost your wife. Even though I have been to the bottom of the barrel after losing my dad and then my mom, I cannot fathom losing my everyday partner in life.

I am praying for your broken heart and for your children as well. May God's grace get you through.

Oh Tanner,

My deepest condolences goes out to you. We are always here for you.

She is at peace and unfortunately we who are left here are the ones who are grieving.

I wish I had some words to help you but all I can say is that my heart goes out to you

Maryanne :cry:

Tanner, I've been away from the boards and I'm so very, very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you at this awful time and a wish that God holds you and your precious girls close to Him. He will stand with you until you can stand alone. God Bless

wendyr

• 2 weeks later...