Prayers for my sister

Hi all. I have been on vacation with my family. We had a great time fishing, relaxing, reading, 000..and on and on. NOW..back to reality. My siter (Beverly) had a ct scan done before we left on vacation and did not want to get her results before we left. She goes in tomorrow to talk to the Dr. Please say a prayer that the results are good. I feel like the Dr. would have called and said something, had there been a major issue..don't you? She is doing very well..actually she has been doing pretty good all through this. She has never been hospitalized nor has she had any pain. Is this normal? Am I trying to talk myself into something here? Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers today.

Thanks,

Bobby

Thank you all so much for your prayers. Beverly got her results and everything looks clear. She is getting measured for PCI's as I type. This is good, right? Please give me any information you have from personal experiences with PCI's. As far as what to expect and so on. Thanks again..and remember that PRAYER really does work.

Love,

Bobby

Great news!! Prayers are heard!! My mom is half way through her PCI treatments and side effects are minimal! (KNock on wood) A red head but otherwise good!

I hope all goes well, please keep us up to date! Feel free to PM me if you have a question but I bet all goes well!

Continued Prayers,

Dana