Chicago Bash Pics! 2007

KatieB

OK!! Katie-that was one pic I did not see on the slide show so I thought it was lost.

Lo and behold I get on here tonight and YOU changed my pic!! Roxy is so sad, she said you would NOT be a good mommy for her! HA!!

No-You can leave that one on for awhile, we both looked like we had a good time!! It has been a long time since I did anything like that.

Cindy

Love all the pic's. Everyone looks sooooo HAPPY and HEALTHY! Got love happiness and fun what more it there? Cindy RN, that picture of you can Katie makes me gush with happiness. :D You two look like your having the time of your life. :D:wink: Oh please don't change it. I liked your doggie picture, but I love this one better because it shows so much love and happiness and fun. It just makes me smile from the top of my head to the bottom of my toes. :D

I'm so glad to see and hear you all had such a wonderfully fun time. We all need to make time and try to have more fun in our lives. Wish I could have been there.

I'm hopeful for next year. GREAT PICTURES, thanks for sharing!

I'd say great pics, but I'd seriously like to know WHAT kind of face I was making in the pic of Kasey and me! Katie, you need to DELETE that one ASAP! :twisted:

:P

Stu and I feel very lucky to have been able to meet such a wonderful group of people. I cannot WAIT to see all of you again!

Cindy, well, girl, you had incidents on the way here and back home--I am sorry! You must still be shell-shocked! :lol: You poor thing. As I said Saturday, we will have to meet again, and this time, half-way!! And Rochelle, CindyRN and chloesmom, (and all the rest of us in the area) there is no reason why we can't do a mini get-together soon. Stu and I feel as though we have made lifetime friendships as a result of this dinner Saturday. Thank you again, Katie, for organizing it. Can't wait for the next one!!!

I have been reluctant to weigh in on the pics.......at least the ones of ME :? . I suppose I must think I look a whole lot better than what shows up in my pictures :wink: ! There's more than just one I'd like deleted!!!! Everyone really looks great ~ but ME! I envision myself looking a bit like ~ well ~ ANYONE who photographs better than I do. That being said, what a GREAT weekend. Seeing some of the same folks I met last year made it seem like a family reunion. The new folks made it just the perfect time indeed! Where is it next year?????

Kasey

• 2 weeks later...

Been anxiously waiting for them Katie. Looks like you all had such a wonderful time and what a wonderful cause.

Hope sometime you can have on up here in the East. I would love to meet some of our family.

Thanks so much for posting Katie!!

Maryanne :wink: