Bill & Teri

ernrol

The power of prayer. I know that many of us believe in the power of prayer. I would suggest that if you do, that you take this coming weekend to remember Bill and Teri in prayer. Let’s make a conscious effort to pray for Bill's pain and healing. It would be nice to read Bill’s post again. July 7th & 8th, pray for Bill weekend.

Stay positive, :)

Ernie

Ohhhh, I can't imagine my life without all the praying I do! It's my only strength! I imagine the Lord has his thickest ear muffs on when I get started!! :)

I will be praying extra hard for Bill and Teri, and everyone else here who has been so very thoughtful and kind to me since I found you!

Nova

saying a extra special Carolina Blue sky Prayer tonite befoer sunset. Will do cause when prayers go up Blessings come down.

Ernie thanks for calling us together. Ditto what Sue said. I will be saying extra prayers this weekend for healing, pain relief and peace. I know how difficult this is right now. Stay strong and keep the faith. Blessings, Bill and Teri.

Ernie,

Thank you from both of us -- that was very touching and means a lot.

And I should add that I will certainly be holding you all up in prayer too. Hopefully you'll be hearing from Bill a little later.

With love,

Teri & Bill

xoxoxo

I just read through all of your notes once again. I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart -- sincerely. Every person on here needs prayers. I'm so aware of that.

I DO believe in the power of prayer. I've witnessed many ways God is working for us and through us recently. We've experienced some true miracles lately. Thankfully we have you all and we have some "in-person" friends of amazing faith to boost us up if ours starts to dip. I've come to believe that God's time isn't linear like ours and he truly does work in mysterious ways.

Bill had good intentions of adding to this post, but he's had a very tough weekend and is now trying to recover from too high a dosage of morphine. He so appreciates all of your thoughts, and his are with you all as well (when he's awake :wink: ).

Thank you all so much and please know that you're in my prayers.

Ernie, you're awesome and a true inspiration. I've told many of our friends and family about you (and others here too).

With love & faith,

Teri & Bill

xoxo