7/7/07 Two years today

ernrol

Two years today (7/7/7) waiting for results. I have adapted the same reasoning to waiting for test results as I have done to a lot of things in my life. I just say to myself how fortunate I am to be here and be able to wait for my test results.

Stay positive, :)

Ernie

Ernie I am so glad that I know you. You always know just what to say! I am certainly going to remember that next time that I have to hurry up and wait for results. I will tell others also.

Carol

Ernie,

Congrats on your survival! YOU THE MAN!!!! Ditto to Katie...You are such an inspiration. I wanted to tell how much I loved meeting and talking with you and your wife. Also, we are headed to Orlando this weekend for about 10 days. We would love to see you two maybe for dinner one night. PM me and let me know if this will work. In the meantime, I will anxiously awaiting you great results!!!

God Bless You!!!

J-me

That's one thing I really like about you Ernie and that is your incredible wonderful attiude you have on life.

Keeping everything crossed there for you to have the best results. But for some reason, I just know you will.

Good luck!!

Maryanne :wink: