spoke to my sister, Diana tonight

KleenTeeth

Just got off the phone with Diana! The news is outstanding! She asked her MD to do a CEA and it was…..drum roll please!!! 1.2!!!! Normal is 0-3. She is so happy! Her radiation/chemo schedule will continue until the end of this month. When I asked about her fingernails, she told me her thumbs are the worst, but the rest of the nails are already starting to grow back! She also told me she needs to get to a hairdresser as her hair is starting to grow back!!! It isn’t coming in even; she says she has hair growing over her ears. At home, she told me, she goes without the cap I knitted her! As for a CT, Diana said that they must wait until the end of August…has something to do with the little bit of fluid she has in her lungs. Diana sounded wonderful! I told her that I will have to fly out to see her as soon as she hears she is going on maintenance so we can party! She laughed so hard! Thanks for all your prayers and support!

Wow Suzi, what a difference a year makes!! A BIG CONGRATS TO HER!!!

It is time to do some celebrating. This thing can be beatened or at least put under conrol.

Keep this good news coming and hopefully one day she will get a complete visit fro NED!!! I don't mean our Hawaii one.... but our medical one :D

Great, great news... :mrgreen:

Maryane :wink: