Biopsy results

Calintay

Mom went to onc today and he said that the "very small" amount of tissue they took did not contain in cancer cells but he is not ending there he is going to do a CT every 3 months just to make sure that it does not continue to grow. Also it hit me so hard in there when he said my mom was 26 months from last treatment and at 48 months it is very low chance of recurrence so I am not counting how long it has been but how many months til we hit that 48 months :D

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers and of course I pray for everyone here everyday

Heidi

Heidi,

I would be comforted by the fact that they are keeping close watch on your mom. I would encourage that. Recurrence does and can happen. We can never put this behind us, but it can be a comfort to know that someone is watching and making sure if anything shows up, they will take care of it. Great plan.

God Bless,

Sue

This is wonderful news Heidi! I want to share with you that I have a good friend who is a 13+ year stage IIIA Sqamous Cell LC Survivor. He's still doing very well today.

I hope and pray your mom has 13+ years as well. :wink: I see know reason why she can't! Congratulate your mom for me please! :D