Scan results

ernrol

I got my results today. A couple of nodules showed up on the right lung. One of them is 1.9cm. The spot that we were watching that was on the hip is gone. That’s a good thing. That means everything is still only in the lung. The plan is to go back to some chemo (Carboplatin and Taxol) and to see about radiation. This is a lot better than the first time when radiation was not an option. I have to meet with the radiologist next week. They may want to see what the chemo dose first. Monday I will be back watching my movies, eating my lunch and oh yes the chemo.

Now for the real good news. Waiting for the results did not bother me and I was well prepared for the outcome. Praying last night like I do every night a thought came to me. I have to turn every thing over to my God and he will handle it. He still expects me to do all I can to help. That is what I plan to do. So I had a feeling somthing was going to show up and was well prepared.

I thought about how getting test results are like baseball. You don’t know what the pitcher is going to throw, but your plan is to knock the ball out of the park. So it’s time to play ball.

Good news is being able to do something to change a future outcome, so this is good news. Could be better but this is good.

Stay positive, :)

Ernie

Ernie,

You are certainly my hero. I did not like hearing the news about the nodules, but I sure do love hearing you talk about your relationship with God. I will continue to pray for you and that the chemo does the trick this time.

Blessings to you and your family.

Okay Ernie.......I'm playing ball on your team and IF I could catch anything I'd be 'catcher' for ya. Maybe I'll be the 'clean-up batter'....who knows. But part of your team I am! You are right, my friend, we never know what the pitch is going to be. We just gotta be ready to get a hit. I'm awfully proud to be plaing on your team, Ernie. And I'll be praying for only the BEST reports from this day forward. Glad that hip is not an issue! You're inspiration here, Ernie. Hope we can provide the same for you now.

XOXO,

Kasey

If ya need me wake me up in the outfield maybe left Field. Congrats and Prayers for more better news next time!

Ernie,

I need to tell you what an inspiration you are to me. You have that winning attitude that is going to walk you through. My prayers are going out to you. My mom and I just talked today about the comfort that comes from truly putting things in gods hands.

With faith comes strngth.

I'm on yout team, and like everyone here, we will be there for the pitch and the homerun!

prayers to you and your family,

Dana

WOW Ernie... your such a good soul and such an inspiration for so many on here.

You have the best attitude... its contageous!!

If you havn't watch episodes of 24, now is the time to rent them. They certainly will keep your viewing busy.

take care...

Maryanne :wink: