News about Bill

teriw

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Dear Friend Teri,

the words I try and come up with seem so insignificant.

I hope you find some comfort in knowing your beloved

is no longer in pain. I will pray that God wraps his

loving arms around you to help you through this

difficult time.

(((Teri)))

Teri,

Tears rolling down my cheeks as I read your unexpected post. My sincere sympathy to you and your family. You've been such a tremendous support during Bill's fight, and it's clear that you both truly loved each other. Prayers for you and Bill tonight. Ellie

I am so sorry for your loss :( I wish I had words to comfort.

I understand if you are not up to posting and reading. Take care of you and if you can, please let us know how you are doing. So many here love you.

Teri,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how much he meant to you. It was nice to read that the 3 weeks with the family was the best 3 weeks ever. Let that be some comfort to you.

Prayers for peace and comfort during this time to you and your family.

Patty

Wow Teri - I am just shocked. Even when I opened the Grieving forum and saw the subject of your post "Update on Bill"...i thought 'why is this update in the grieving section?....' Bill was just one of those larger than life type of fellows... and had such a way with words... I guess I thought he could talk his way out of this fateful end.

I do hope you finish the book. I would love to read what the two of you wrote together. I am so sorry for your pain. You are in my prayers.

You were a great caregiver and it sounds like Bill was even a great patient. Thanks for sharing some of those toughing moments at the end.

Take care of yourself! Karen

Teri,

Just reading this and I am so saddened. Prayers for you for strength during this time of mourning.

You and Bill are such amazing people!! He will be greatly missed.

God Bless You!!

J-me

Hi Teri,

I am sitting here with tears running down my face. I know how hard he faught. It was such a pleasure knowing him on this board. I loved his posts as they were always entertaining and all you wrote about him it was the same in his life.

We loved his sense of humor which you mentioned he had till the end. What a truly wonderful soul he is.

His attitude stayed with him till the end as some had said he knew he was going somewhere special.

I am so glad he was able to spend so much time with family and friends. That was PRICELESS to him an I am sure to you. You have been such a wonderful wife, his angel, and through all your posts you could feel the love you had for each other.

Please accept my deepest condolences. I have no words of wisdom that could comfort you. But I know someday you will meet again and it will be a glorious

reunion.

Please know that we are always here for you and hope someday you will join us again. Even though you have been going through a nighmare your presemce here has helped so many.

I am so sorry Teri, I know you will lean on family and friends for support as he was loved by so many.

What a lucky man he was!

I am sending prayers to you for support.

Peace be with you,

Maryanne :cry:

I too am very saddened by this news. I am so sorry Teri to hear that you lost your buddy, best friend and wonderful husband. It was an honor to get to know Bill. He touched my heart in many ways and I will forever remember his giving ways.

((((((((((((((((((TERI))))))))))))))))))))

We are here for you Teri when you need us. I am so sorry. :cry:

Teri,

Just saw this and felt a jolt go through me. I'm so sorry. Bill was the best of the best and I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling right now. Tears, hugs, and prayers that God will hold you tight through the upcoming days.

Somehow I think Bill is tooling around in heaven in that special car of his and the dent is gone.

Debi