Radio PSAs Hitting the Airwaves

Over 1000 radio stations across the nation have agreed that lung cancer matters too.

Deborah Mososini, MD, and new Board Member of Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation, lost her sister, Dana Reeve, to lung cancer and has joined us as the new voice for lung cancer.

On July 23, 2007 a new battle against lung cancer was waged. From Pasco, Washington, to Odessa, Texas, to Memphis, Tennessee, to Asheville, North Carolina, back to San Francisco and across the country again to New York and Boston and EVERYWHERE in between, lung cancer will matter too.

Stay tuned for the long list of radio stations and schedules and tune in. Lung Cancer is the deadliest of all cancer killers. It is stealing more of our friends and family members and people we have never met than breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, liver cancer, melanoma, and kidney cancer combined. Lung cancer doesn’t care where you live, whether you smoked or not, and with the help of the airwaves we are making sure that lung cancer hears us loud and clear…we are launching a multi-institutional, population-based early detection and screening program across the nation to change the course of lung cancer and save as many lives as we can.

Call us today at 1.866.926.LUNG. Become a part of our ONE IN A MILLION CAMPAIGN. Any size donation will join forces with a million others and save countless lives.

Contact your favorite radio station and ask them to air our public service announcement.

Sample ad:

Somebody just died…while you’re listening to me.

And that somebody is somebody’s sister, brother, mom, dad, daughter, son or friend. 450 people die a day. 19 an hour. From Lung Cancer.

Six-hundred and fifty thousand people will die of the world’s DEADLIEST cancer by the year 2010 if we don’t do something now. Where’s the outrage? Lung Cancer Matters Too.

It’s not what you think. It’s not what you’ve heard. Don’t believe that if you don’t smoke you can NEVER get lung cancer. I’m Deborah Morosini and I lost my sister, Dana Reeve, to lung cancer.

Please help us save lives at the Bonnie J. Addario (uh-dare-eee-O) Lung Cancer Foundation. Because we can.

Donate today at www lung cancer foundation dot org or call 866.926.LUNG, that’s 866.926.LUNG (Spell-out L-U-N-G)

Lung Cancer Matters Too. And so does EVERYONE we love.