Surgery Success

daggiesmom

Hi All,

I had my surgery on Friday to open the incision in my back, making it easier to pack. The surgeon said hopefully the incision will heal within the next 6 months and that will be the end of this long process. If not, they'll take muscle from my stomach and cover the hole. I'm hoping this won't happen. I feel a little "hung over" from the anestesia, but otherwise am doing well.

Joanie

Oh Joanie, it is so good to hear from you. Missed your pretty face here. I know you come on accasionally but so glad you posted about what is going on with you.

I pray all goes well with you during your post op and it heals the way it is suppose to. We certainly know how much you have gone through. But you have such a great attitude and determination that I admired you for your courage and everything you went through.

I was reading your profile and see you are a 5 year survivor. I don't know if I congratulated you or not, but I am so proud for your 5 years!! Keep it coming Joanie... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Maryanne :wink: