TracyD Update

Kasey

Hi all!!!

Tracy is back from a 2 week relaxing family vacation on a beautiful lake in NH. She returned to scans and the 'wait' time for results and her next Alimta tx :? . Scans were 'stable to better' this time :lol: !!! Tracy is feeling pretty darn well and she and family are enjoying the remainder of the summer in as normal a fashion as they can.

Tracy may be on 'break' for a while. She is doing well and performing all the wifely, motherly duties. It takes a lot, ya know? So right now she is funneling all her energies into her everyday family living. I support her in this decision.

I told her many ask for her, and she is moved by that......just needs this time away right now. I know you will keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers as Fred and I do here. She is very special indeed.

Thanks to all who care.

Kasey

Kasey,

I owe you a PM...just need the time to dedicate exactly what I'd like to say in it!

It goes without saying that I am SO happy that Tracy enjoyed her vacation with her family. Glad to hear she is feeling well and the scans showed good news. Tracy, you have a lot of living to do, and I'm so glad that you're getting on with it!

And as always, Kasey, Fred, and Tracy, you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Yes we will undertstand, :wink: and I support her 1,999% on her choice to enjoy life with her family and take a much needed break from LCSC. This is a place of support and information, she shouldn't feel she has to be here around the clock. :wink:

I'm very glad to hear she is stable! :D:D

She's always in my thoughts and prayers. ENJOY TRACY if your lurking my dear, go and ENJOY! We'll be here when you need us. ((((TRACY))))))

I don't think I've had the honor of meeting Tracy, since I haven't been here that long, but to hear that someone is having a good time, enjoying themselves, spending time with their kids, etc., makes me happy, so please tell her I wish her the very best!

Nova