Open For Business!!!!

Kasey

Today is the day.....come on everybody. To clarify the Pub ~ it is NOT a chatroom. It is a place to gather for cyber support. Get good scan results, maybe you want to celebrate, get not so good results, maybe you want some moral support, have a loved one doing well, a loved one doing not so well, have you lost your loved one, are you remembering your loved one.....this is the place to come. Many of us would rather be with the 'friends' we have here who really understand what it's all about. I know I do.

We have any drink you may want.....smoothies, frappacinos (sp?), lattes, iced tea, beer, wine, specialty concoctions......WHATEVER! So hope to 'see' you drop in sometime over the weekend!

And BTW.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DONNA G :lol: ~ my very 'first' friend here at LCSC.

Kasey

Kasey,

This is indeed a happy day. We have needed a Pub for a long time. So many times, I have wanted to post those words... Meet me at the pub .. or let's celebrate at the Pub ... Or C'mon over to the Pub for lots of hugs and support... Yes, it has been missing.

For my first order, I would just like a cup of coffee and a nice wide overstuffed chair in the corner. I'm kinda shy. :) As soon as it becomes a respectable hour for cocktails, I would like to order a "Frank Lamb"... I brought plenty of Bud Light and chocolate doughnuts to make sure we won't run out. Oh , what a wonderful place this is going to be.

Before I go.... I have something very important to say..

Happy Birthday Donna G!!!

Love,

Sue

Happy Birthday Donna! Welcome back Heather- so good to see you posting again-- I was worried about you! It's too early for drinking so I will have coffee and one of Frank's donuts.

Cripes Kasey turn up the jukebox! Sue get up on the dance floor and out of that corner.

I'll start by buying Donna a Happy Birthday drink, so

Kasey set her up. Still too early for an Odouls so I

will start with coffee. I please need the Pub crowd

to say prayers for my friend Diane who had a biopsy

on a lump in her breast yesterday :(

Now turn the game on and lets see who Fred tosses out

first :wink:

I think Donna may need a designated driver to get her home!!

I told you I would bring the male strippers... now I can do this in honor of that special birthday for our Donna :D. We have to get Donna to keep her hands off their certain parts :shock:

I will buy a round for everyone as I am so excited about the grand opening!!

Kasey and Fred... I hope you bought the book... "Bartending for 101 Dummies" :lol:

I see the place is starting to get a BIG crowd. Remember keep that one seat empty at the bar where our Frank use to sit.

Ry, I brought plenty of chocolate donuts... so eat up. Plus we have Geri's crab dip and all the stuff people brought. YUMMY...NO DIETS TODAY!!!!

Now give me my Extra dry vodka Martini with extra olives with a glass of ice on the side...

Glad to see the jukebox is there with all the oldies but goodies songs!!!

l'chayim everyone! (jewish toast meaning to life)

Maryanne :wink:

I'M HERE ! Can someone pour me a Bailey's Irish cream over the rocks. Thanks.

I'll just sit over here in the corner with my pink hair a sip on it.

Donna G

Well, hope I got everyone's order right :? . Also glad Fred didn't have to toss anyone out YET :wink: !!!! It is well into cocktail hour now, so hope some of you guys are ready to switch from your coffee. But......no matter WHAT you are drining.......seems lots brought REALLY great snacks. And I'll play anything you want on the jukebox, Maryanne. And we do have the Bartending for Dummies....we really need it ~ though no one has ordered anything too tricky yet!!!

Donna.........hope this is a great day for you. Also hope all your feellow Minnesotians are holding up too.

Thanks for the sign, Welthy!!!!! Needed it. Teddy is having a ball, BTW :lol: .

The Pub is a safe haven for ALL of us whenever we feel the need. Come on in!!!

The Managemeent

Great opening Kasey! :D:D:D I think I will start with a iced green tea. Later I will have a glass of Merlot. You may need to call a cab for me after that. Please a round for everyone on me for all of the wonderful and needed support that I have been given here.

Enjoy!

Carol

I'm sorry I'm so late. We were hoping to get there much earlier, but Con had to attend Commencement at UCF and the dogs really did need grooming before coming to such a nice place. It looks as tho. some of the goodies are gone - unless there are more back in the kitchen. Did Ry eat ALL of the donuts? Oh well, I could do without the calories. I'm really enjoying my manhattan. You guys are great bartenders!

Happy Birthday Donna G.

Muriel

Hic up...oops sorry :roll:

Having a great time... Its great that you have our song on the jukebox.

"In the Still of the Night" by the 6 ooops 5 (sorry about that) hic up.. Satins... First song I danced with Joel when I was 16. Yes I was 16 once upon a time. Right now I feel young again...whooooooooooohooooooo :mrgreen:

Keep um coming.... da_n its getting crowded here...

I can't believe its 12 EST and the Kasey's is still going strong.

Kasey and Fred you guys are awesome...

Love ya all,

Mar :wink:

Am I too late? I've been busy cooking up a feast - I've got sloppy joes, deviled eggs, and for dessert, Old Fashioned Peach Pie with hand cranked vanilla ice cream. If the pub's closed for the night, let's just stash all this in the fridge for tomorrow...Kasey, still have room in there?

GinnyB

Boy it better not be closed! I have been sipping Bailey's Irish Cream for hours over there in the corner. Just now the phone rang, at 4:50 am. Turns out it was the night supervisor, I was just put "on call" so I guess if anyone is here, could I have another Baileys?

Donna G

"Donna G"]Boy it better not be closed! I have been sipping Bailey's Irish Cream for hours over there in the corner. Just now the phone rang, at 4:50 am. Turns out it was the night supervisor, I was just put "on call" so I guess if anyone is here, could I have another Baileys?

Donna G

Oh Sure Donna, Go to work half-in-the-bag! LOL! :P:P:lol::lol::lol::lol::wink:

How ironic is it tht I work in a Steakhouse!?!?!?!?!? :lol::lol::lol: Hope everyone had a good time!! :D:)

There goes my whole dating plans :shock::shock: