Worried about my dad

keo4

Hi All,

I haven't posted in awhile. My dad was doing pretty well with his treatments until the last few weeks. The radiation pretty much killed (temporarily) his throat so his was taking nutrients through his stomache tube. His finished his radiation about a week ago (yippie) but still really can't eat. He just finished up his 4th round of chemo. He is now starting to feel pretty lousy. His white blood cell count dropped really low so he has had about 3 or 4 shots to raise his wbc count. My dad has been taking oxycoden for his pain. He decided to stop taking it for three days and resumed taking it again a few days ago. My brother called me an hour ago and told me that dad was hallucinating and was really out of it. He also fell in the bathroom. I told my brother to take him to the ER right away. I was wondering if anyone of you has had any similar experience with symptoms like I mentioned? If anyone has any thoughts I would appreciate any.

Kathi