Sign in to follow this  
KatieB

I want my parents...

There are times, like today, when everything goes wrong and I just need them to talk to...so much that my heart hurts and my soul cries out to them...

I'm supposed to be an adult- but I just didn't think I'd be "here" just yet, without either of them.

Katie, I can't know what it is like.

But I know that is stinks.

Hang in there. I hope this day concludes better than it has started.

And I know that when certain "stuff" happens, the only thing we want is for our parents to make it better.

I hear ya.

Katie,

You are much too young to have lost both of your parents.

I cannot imagine what you are going through and the fact that you were so far behind the others in your birth rank that you were raised almost as an only child and the fact that you and your mother were so very close there is no easy out for you. I don't know if you've tried counceling or not but you may have to give into it if you haven't :(

I'm sooo sorry :cry:

My mother is 75 years old and she tells me there are STILL times when she wants to call her mother over something whether it be good or bad.

I hope you wake up tomorrow feeling at least a little better than today

(((Katie)))

Kathy

Gosh Katie,

I read my post and is sounds harsh..

I did not mean it to sound that way, I think I could have chosen better words.

I wish you some relief from your pain, you've had way more than your fair share

Kathy

I hope tomorrow brings some sunshine into your life, knowing how dark it is today. Prayers and Hugs for everyone tonite..

I hate so much to see you in such pain. I know too that the extent of the pain is measured by the love for the ones who have gone. I pray that soon you will have brighter days.

My parents have been gone for a long time Mamma 22 years and Daddy 13 but while organizing old pictures lately I actually have a physical ache to see or speak to them again.

It will get better for you but I know that is little solace for you right now.

Love to you, Katie - I'm not your mom, but I am a mom, and I lost my mom recently too, but all I have to say is just -- I'm sending you hugs and love. Hope you can feel it. Maybe smooching all over Kennedy and/or Hunter might help just a smidgeon?

(((Katie)))

(((((Katie)))))

I'm sorry -- I have my parents and can't imagine not having them. We lost my grandmother about 16 years ago, and my grandfather about 14 years ago. My mom still aches to talk to them or have a hug, especially from her mom.

Hugs,

Katie

I'm so sorry you are hurting. I think about what my life will be like without them but I know it will be much much worse than anything I can imagine.

Hoping tomorrow brings some sunshine to your day.

Dar

8)