Janet K is gone.

Fay A.

Our friend, Janet K., passed away on Friday, October 24th, 2003. I was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday, and not released until yesterday afternoon, so I was unable to make the drive down to visit with her as I had hoped to do.

Her husband, son, and family have my deepest sympathies for their loss.

Fay A.

Fay,

I am shocked and saddened to hear that we have lost another member of this board. Janet was so young, only 44.

My heart goes out to her husband and 13 year old son. Did she have pneumonia or was it cancer?

Fay, how are you my dear? What were you in te hospital for? I hope and pray you are doing well!

Cheryl

Fay,

Thank you for letting us know abot Janet. She was such a nice person, prayers for her family and son. She was oh so young.... I hate this horrible disease.

Sorry to hear that you were in the hospital. Glad you are home now. Did you have pneumonia? I was in there on 9-20 with pneumonia. Hope all is well with you now and you are on the road to recovery. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Warm Regards,

Karen

Dear Fay,

Thank you for letting us know about Janet. This damn disease is insidious, robbing people in the prime of their life and way too quickly.

I do not hide that my husband has lung cancer, I let everyone know. I want the whole world to be aware of this disease so it may begin to get the fund raising and attention of other diseases.

I wish Janet's family peace and comfort.

Fay, I hope you are doing well, let us know how you are.

Ginny