Do any of you play a musical instrument?

Nova

LOL! I'm falling out of my chair here!

I think we should do our first "gig" at the the Pub here on the Board. :D

If all of the people don't leave the building TOO quickly, :shock: then maybe we could go on to something else.....

And now we have skillets and cow bells, not to mention a real live cow included in the act!!! (I think that means we can only play Blue Grass and Hillbilly music, which is all I know how to play anyway!!)

We're going to be rich and famous, I just know it.... (or at least all sharing the same ward at the mental institution!!!! :wink: )

I know what to do about the cow. Call Larry! That darned cow will follow that man anywhere...or so I've been told. If Larry uses the bell that J.C. gave him, I just know that Old Bossy will follow him right out of that parking lot. Now, getting her on stage may be a bit more difficult but I have no doubt that Larry can pull that off too.

Nova...what songs do you think we can sing today at the Pub??? Of course, we must sing Happy Birthday to Fred first of all! So, let's all grab our instruments (lol) and get tuned up for the first round of Happy Birthday. Who has suggestions for songs to follow???

But what is our band called, and is the cow named yet????? I hate to have a pet cow with no name--just doesn't seem proper somehow, espcially since she's one of our Groupies!

I can "do" Happy B-day on the dulcimer, but only if Kasey and Laurie promise to sing!

Other then that, I only know "old" songs, mostly folk tunes. I can also play heart wrenching tunes, that make you imagine Knights in Shining Armor rescuing ladies of the evening from dark castles!! OOPS!! NOT "ladies of the evening"--I meant: "Damsels in distress"!!!! :shock:

So, let's play Happy Birthday, then something simple, like Mozart or Bachman Turner Overdrive... 8):D

Jackie :D:) !!!!

My eyebrows were shooting up further and further while reading the message from the cow off of the link you posted!! (I was thinking "okay, maybe this should have an "R" rating" :wink: ), when all of a sudden she "moo-ed" really loudly!!!!! (I had my speakers turned up!!) I just about jumped out of my skin! Scared me to death!!!!hahaha! She's a beauty of a cow!

And now we have pigs... :shock: ... Will someone please tell Larry and Randy to keep their critters in the appropriate areas???? :)

I've had tears in my eyes from these posts! :lol:

That was fun, and I "needed" some "fun" !