CT Results

Nancy B

Hi Nancy....i am so sorry you have to deal with this bugger again...but you did it before and you will do it again....keep the faith and keep up the good fight...God is good ...He will be right there with you...lots of prayers and hugs coming your way...

hugs...Nonni/Pam

Hi Nancy,

I ditto many people on here so good to hear from you and you are master of dodging the bullet. You are quite a fighter and will continue to do so.

A big congrats on the engagement of your son. That is wonderful news as you now have a wedding to look forward too.

Of course you have my prayers.

Maryanne :wink:

Thank you, to all of you. I don't know what I would do without you! I have an appointment with my oncologist tomorrow and I am going to pose some "what if" questions. I am hoping it is just scar tissue, but it didn't show on the scan 3 months ago, so, I don't know. Anyway, "IF" it is the cancer again, I want to know what his plan of attack would be (needle biopsy, chemo, surgery). I really don't want surgery again, I have had 3 thoracotomies, don't know if I could handle another one.

Anyway, I am jumping the gun here. I will let you know and I am just really praying for scar tissue.

God bless,

Nancy B