intro

jennifer s

Welcome to you. I am so sorry that you needed to find us, but I am so glad that you did. You will find many, many fighters, loved ones of fighters, and SURVIVORS of this dreadful disease. Where are you in treatment? My dad had small cell which is quite different, but there are TONS of people very "in the know" about NSCLC.

Do you have a strong support system? Do you like your onc? Let us know how things are going, and keep us posted. We are here for you all the way!

Jen

Jennifer,

Go up to My Profile at the top of the page, and then when you fill in all the blanks there should be a place where it says something like, "block of text that will appear..." Fill that in, and then be sure to check the box at the bottom that says that you want your signature attached on all posts.

Welcome Jennifer. Glad you found us. We all need support going through this and those with a head start can help show you the way. Some of us seem to have beat the beast. I started with chemo and radiation and when I was fortunate enough to have surgery I asked about the tumor and they said it was "all dead tissue". I will be celebrating 10 years in December!

Donna G

Hello Jennifer

So sorry you had need to find a place like this but glad you have joined us.

Please let us know how we can help you and know that we will do our best to answer your questions, offer advice, support and hope. This is a great family you have joined.

Christine

Hi Jennifer,

I'm sorry you had the need to find us, but I'm sure glad you did. I too am a long term lung cancer survivor. I have a wonderful friend David P who lives in BC (Vancover) Canada and he is a 28 year lung cancer survivor.

There really are a lot of us out here.

Hope your'll want to stay and hang out with us. This is a great place to be for support, information and even some good laughs.

Welcome Jennifer:

you have found the right place for info and support, and we have many members in Canada. Please continue to post and let us know how we can help you. Enjoy your vacation, we look forward to 'talking' to you when you return.

wendyr