Oh for Crying out loud!

Ry

Poor guy he's going through so much with that nasty cough. I really hope tomorrow will give him a diagnosis that can be cured just through some medication.

I know you will keep us posted. This really has me baffled too.

Maryanne

We got the results back from the samples they took during the brachytherapy. They were negative for bacteria and malignancy. The doctor gave him an antibiotic anyway as he said there could still be bacteria. He is still feeling pretty lousy but hopefully the medication will kill whatever this is.

Hi Rochelle,

I sure hope John is feeling better by now. I think about you guys all the time!

I assume they checked for histoplasmosis (I think it's fungal). My sister just had a bad spell with that and has to be on the medicine (an anti-fungal something or other) for NINE months! She had trouble breathing and kept running a low-grade fever, and just generally felt like crap. She's doing a lot better now, but still has many months to go and follow-up chest x-rays to be sure they get rid of it!

You hang in there. I know you feel like you are walking on eggshells every day. Get out and have as much fun as you can and give John a hug from me!

Love,

Peggy

Thanks guys. He says he is going to at least get dressed today and out of the pjs. He has a doctor apt. tomorrow and I am hoping they postpone the next treatment till he's stronger. His mother has been here visiting and today she leaves. That will relieve a lot of stress.

Hi Ry,

Glad John got that good news. I could imagine the anticipation you both went through waiting for those test results.

I just know that the antibiotics will do the trick. Glad he is concerned to get out of bed and join the living.

I know how hard this has been on you too!

Thinking of you and sending healing prayers.

Maryanne :wink: