Can I please have a prayer chain..... - UPDATE

Well,

First let me thank you all so much for your prayers! We begin again, another hurdle. My Dad's scans came back and the chemo is not working. He has two more spots on his liver and the nodes have grown a centimeter. So, My parents leave for Baltimore this week where he will begin a clinical trial at Hopkins. The Oncologist there is so wonderful! Pray for us again! I am fortunate that Baltimore is only 2 hours away from me, so I will be there a lot.

Hi All,

My Dad is having a full body scan done on Monday. He has received 3 treaments of Irinotecan and we are hoping that The two glands up by the lungs, the two spots on the liver, the spot on the spine, and spot on hip are all gone! Or at least smaller! Can you all please say a prayer on Monday for my Dad, Ron Smith.

Dad: Diagnosed Limited stage SCLC in December 2006

Did aggressive chemo and radiation to chest. PCI done in April 2007. Remission! Then the Cancer came back in June 2007. Taking Irinotecan every 3 weeks.

Thank you all sooooo much!