to replace the one we had for years.

Hard to do because when I look for

a number I still find name of

friends that are now gone and I

still like to think that they are

still only a number away.........

One day it will be done.

Jackie

Like Kasey, I have been putting off more projects than I care to mention. But, the one simple little thing that I can't seem to get done is putting together a log of all my computer favorite sites and logons and passwords. This would only take me about an hour to complete but it's just so hard to get started!

My file cabinet is a real mess. I keep telling myself that I will get that straightened out then get all of my family movies in order. I also want to watch them all but not quite sure how much of the emotions I can take at one time.

I still have all of the movies I made (Driving with Memories) before I left Washington. I have never looked at more than a few minutes of those. I know that I need to watch them and in some cases destroy at least part of them. They are so personal and I was so messed up that I don't want anyone else to be witness to a lot of what is on them. I just can't seem to get the emotional stamina that I will need for that long.

Cleaning this clutter out of my office. I am frustrated as I can't find things. Then I download them again, so that's more clutter.

I seem to do everything but take the time to clean my office.

Also, setting up a colonoscophy. Looking for a doctor who gives you pills to take instead of stuff you drink.

Maryanne :wink: