Prayer... I don't know many people, Please Help

I don't know many people, and so I will reach out to all of you tonight. I need help, I need so many people praying with me right now. My mom has NSCLC, and she was just placed back in the hospital, for what they thought was fluid on her lungs, well when I arrived home from work today, my family called and told me that they say it is not fluid, it is tumor, now what does that mean?? They said the doctor says call the family in, why?? have they gave up? I haven't, Is there something wrong with me?, am I going to wake up one day and she will just be gone?, It makes me mad when someone talks about the finality of it, like it is going to happen just face it, well if I do that then I have gave up, and I can't give up. I found this message board by accident, and spent nearly two hours reading all of your messages, and I am so sorry for all of the pain and sorrow that each of you have faced, but also am celebrating the victories that each of you have had. I would be lying if I didn't say that I am afraid. Please vist my webpage to see how wonderful this lady that I am so lucky to call Mommy is. Thank You

You will have to copy and paste the following link.Then click on the Link

Footprints on my heart

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community ... 104592&ck=

Dear Still mommy's baby girl:

My thoughts and prayers go with you and your mom, Your story is touching; such a dreadful disease. I will certainly be praying for your mom.

may God comfort you, your mom and family, hang in there!

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

"absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Prayer for Healing

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow your healing hand to heal Grace. Touch her soul with Your compassion for others. Touch her heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch her mind with Your wisdom, that her mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach her to reach out to You in her need, and help her to lead others to You by her example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring her health in body and spirit that she may serve You with all her strength. Touch gently her life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.

Hi Trish,

I feel badly that you feel so alone in a new place without your husband and now your mom is ill.

There is nothing wrong with you for keeping hope alive.

Miracles happen every day. I am one.

Join the family here, you will be supported, nurtured, and loved.

Prayers for you and your mom both...

MaryAnn