Visited with sister this weekend

I had a great visit with my sister this weekend. She looks a little pale, and she is short of breath, but she is in good spirits. THAT GIRL CAN EAT. I don't know if it is normal to gain weight while fighting lung cancer, but she has gained about 25 lbs. I hope that is a good thing though. Just wanted to let everyone know she seems to be getting better. I hope it is the Topotecan that is working on her. Are there any signs of knowing this for sure, besides the usual ct scans?

Bobby

That's great. Yes the steroids will make her very hungry. My Mom said she was hungry as soon as she got done eating. Now that my Mom is off them she has the complete opposite reaction-she is not hungry @ all and has lost a couple pounds. I am trying to get her to eat constantly. When does Bev get scanned again? My Mom hasn't had the CPT11 for 3 weeks because her #'s were down. Hopefully they will be back up when she goes tomorrow.

Keep me posted

Dar

Glad you had a nice visit! I am sure that has helped you feel better.

Keep us posted on her progress.

If she is on steroids then that is where the weight gain is comin from. But I am glad she is eating.

take care

Maryanne :wink: